Thursday 3 December 2015

25 Random Things About Me

Thanks to Kate at Bibliophile Book Club at http://bibliophilebookclub.wordpress.com for coming up with this idea & giving me the opportunity to use this idea for my own blog. I think it’s a great way for everyone to find out more about the person behind the blog, do here we go.


1. What is your middle name?
Elizabeth for Christening & took Bernadette for my Confirmation

2. What’s your favourite Drink?
I’m addicted to Hot Chocolate but I don't have it all the time but I do love a nice cup of tea, I have at least 3-4 mugs a day, possibly more when I'm reading of course. I also love Coke Zero.



3. What’s your favourite song at the moment?
Well it’s that time of year, so I'm loving all the Christmas songs, I also love the 80's & 90's also.

4. What’s your favourite food?
Oh, its got to be a creamy chicken, bacon pasta dish ~ delicious!!!

5. What’s the last thing you bought?
I've bought quite a few Christmas presents over the past few days, I also bought myself Star Wars PJ's for Christmas & a Star Wars top for my little nephew.

6. Favourite book of all time?
This ones really hard but I'd have to say To Kill A Mockingbird, I read it when I was 15 for my Junior Cert exams & then re-read it when I was in my 30's & definitely seen it from a different perspective.

7. Favourite Colour?
I wear a lot of different colors but my favorite colour is purple.

8. Do you have any pets?
Yes, we have 2 cats, Tiddles & Snowy, would be lost without them.


9. Favourite Perfume?
Pure Poison ~ Christian Dior

10 – Favourite holiday?
It has to be Orlando, Florida, I went there numerous times when I was younger with my brother, thanks to my super parents, we were brought every year until our late teens do magical experiences & great memories. I have to get back there again one day.

11. Are you married?
No, but I am engaged to Brian who's my best friend & soul mate. We're together almost 11 years & our anniversary is next week.


12. Have you ever been out the country? If so, how many times?
Oh, I'm not sure, I've travelled to Spain, Corfu, Greece, Orlando, Tampa & I've been to a few places in England & Wales numerous times.

13. Do you speak any other language?
I learned German when I was in school & also been from Ireland I can speak some Irish but I'm raging I never pursued it to become fluent.

14. How many siblings do you have?
I have 1 brother who is 5 years younger than me.

15. What is your favourite store?
I’m a big fan of Penneys but I also love Heatons, Dunnes, Debenhams, H&M, Forever 21 & M&S.

16. Favourite restaurant?
I would have to say I love The Lavey Inn which is in Cavan where my fiancé is from & I love going in when we visit his family.

17. When was the last time you cried?
A few weeks ago watching the Sainsbury's ad featuring Mog 

18. Favourite Blog?
This is a hard one as there are so many great book blogs out there but I'd have to say ~

https://bleachhouselibrary.blogspot.ie
https://bibliophilebookclub.wordpress.com
http://beccasbooooks.blogspot.co.uk

19. Favourite Movie?

I'd have to say Home Alone, The Santa Clause, Santa Clause The Movie, Indiana Jones Trilogy, mainly anything with Harrison Ford.

20. Favourite TV show?
I have quite a few ~ Currently Better Call Saul, Homeland, Red Rock. I was devastated when these were finished ~ Quantum Leap, Prison Break and Breaking Bad.

21. PC or Mac?
I use PC, phone or iPad for everything.

22. What phone do you have?
Galaxy Samsung S4.

23. What’s your favourite pastime?
Reading & blogging my reviews hoping someone might find a new read for themselves, watching football & other sports and spending time with my family.

24. Can you cook?
Yes, I cook all the time & don't mind it really but if was given choice I wouldn't, haha!!

25. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
No, I don't have any of either.

I hope you enjoyed my post & learned a little bit more about me, please feel free to leave a comment below 

No comments :

Post a Comment